Fox Chase Farm is one of Virginia’s most famous equestrian facilities and has been a landmark in Middleburg for over 70 years. Located on Route 50 (John Mosby Highway), the Hanley Family has owned and operated the farm since 2000. Fox Chase Farm is best known for quality equestrian events, but many rent space for corporate events and weddings.
- Colony Room is a newly renovated space inside (formally stalls) that can see 200 comfortably for dinner
- Large catering space (600 square feet)
- Gazebo comfortably accommodates 50 people seated or 75 standing and is the perfect venue for BBQs and outdoor receptions and other events
- Room for outdoor tents can accommodate 1,000+
- Front office and lounge next to indoor arena with fireplaces and central heat and air-conditioning
- Men and woman bathrooms are newly remodeled and have central heat and central air-conditioning