Best Western LeesburgHotel & Conference Center
We love weddings! At the Best Western Leesburg,
- We offer spacious, professionally decorated guest rooms with 1 King or 2 Queen beds. All rooms have refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, large desk, sitting area, iron and ironing board, safe, hairdryer, and flat screen TV with HBO
- Rates include a FREE hot breakfast buffet, plus free upgraded Wi-Fi, coffee 24/7, newspaper, parking and airport shuttle to Dulles/IAD (9am-8pm, seven days a week)
- Our delicious southern-style breakfast buffet is served daily in our large 60-seat dining room, and features eggs, waffles, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, a big variety of breakfast breads and pastries, hot and cold cereals, and more
- Guests enjoy a sunny seasonal outdoor pool in a private courtyard setting, indoor fitness room, and 24-hour business center
- Our 24-hour snack shop offers sodas, water, snacks, and even frozen entrees
- We extend courtesy blocks 10 rooms at a time. There is absolutely no financial obligation to the wedding party, and your guests enjoy flexible rates with no prepayment required, so they can change or cancel their reservation up to 4pm on the day of arrival
- We are happy to distribute your wedding bags at no charge
- With at least 10 rooms picked up per night, we will transport the wedding party to the venue in our 12-passenger van (i.e., first bridal party, then groomsmen; up to two trips) so that your professional ground transportation can be saved for taking guests to and from the reception.
What makes us unique
- Pet friendly!
- 3,000 sq. ft. Ballroom
- Parlor Suites with optional connectin
What our customers are saying
We used the Best Western in Leesburg, VA for our daughter's wedding and found the experience exceptional. The management and staff all went out of their way to make the event a pleasure. Our guests were all glowing about their experience.
The employees were exceptionally friendly and accommodating, the breakfast was fantastic, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable! I really couldn't have asked for more. And the drivers were happy to take us to and from various locations in the evening for dinner.
Let's start with room cleanliness. Outstanding. The front desk, outstanding. The Breakfast was superb. REAL Eggs and Sausage links. The sausage gravy was terrific. The other items, waffles, yogurt, all what you'd get at a restaurant. My wife and I quite enjoyed our stay. We give it a 10 out of 10.
Amazing place, made me and my friends have an awesome time for their wedding weekend. Their hospitality was great, all their employees were nice and helpful! Super clean and beautiful! Would totally recommend it!
Great hotel! We stayed during a wedding and had a very clean and tidy room. It was easy to get to and from the venue with the shuttle service as well. Overall awesome stay and very friendly staff! I would recommend this hotel to a friend or family member any day.