Hiring a wedding planner might seem to be a waste of money to some people. However, we can tell you from experience that hiring a wedding planner is well worth the expense and can save you money in the long run.
What do wedding planners do, exactly? Why would you hire a wedding planner to help you with the Big Day?
· Budget planning. Even if your budget is almost unlimited, you will find that hiring a wedding planner will help you keep everything in check and better distribute your funds to the parts of the wedding that truly matter to you. When you are doing this on your own, you are more likely to get distracted by the million and one pretty things you see on Pinterest, and, as such, lose focus on the things that really matter to you. Plus, wedding planners have a network of the best sources for each of you wedding needs. They also know the timetable, so they can help you plan appropriately and avoid extra costs like rush fees and overnight shipping.
· Stress relief. This is a major benefit – probably the most important one. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime kind of event – and so is your engagement. If you spend months and even years worrying about the wedding details, you might miss out on some of the best parts of being engaged. We promise that hiring a wedding planner will help you set your mind at ease. Having the knowledge that everything is properly handled by a pro is a HUGE stress reliever. You will enjoy the process a lot more with a planner by your side!
· YOUR vision. One of the biggest fears brides and grooms have when hiring a wedding planner is that their wedding will feel less theirs. This is an unfounded fear, though. A professional planner will not force their ideas and taste on you – instead they will listen to your ideas and help you fully realize your vision. Sure, they will provide you with their input when something might be best handled a certain way, but other than that, they won’t change your vision, but enhance it.
· The Big Day. If you hire your planner to coordinate the Big Day, you will have more time to enjoy this ultra-special event in your life. Instead of running around, trying to organize vendors, moments, and wedding parties, your coordinator will do all of this for you. So, all you have to do is sit back and soak up every second of this amazing day!
For a bride to be, every single detail can make all the difference – and that is perfectly natural, given just how grand the Big Day is in her life.
You will want to choose the best wedding dress and the most splendid colours to accompany you as you celebrate the most beautifully romantic moment of your life. But what about your hair? How do you connect your bridal hairstyle with the wedding style and theme themselves?
We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
· The classic, traditional bride. If you are the kind of traditional bride who will walk down the aisle in a big ballgown you should definitely check out hairstyles that are extremely feminine and simple. For instance, you could curl your hair in soft curls and wear it in a half up half down hairdo, with an intricate accessory to pull strands of your hair backwards and upwards.
· The boho chic bride. If you are the kind of bride who wants to feel more natural, surrounded by the playfulness of flowers and nature, then you should opt for a boho chic style – and this includes your hair as well. A messy updo created with braids and flowers can create just the look you are aiming for: a little wild, a little playful, and very feminine.
· The modern bride. If you are a modern bride who might get married in an urban setting, your hair should reflect your wedding style too. Opt for something minimalist and simple, like a super-sleek pony tail pulled back with an elegant hair wrap decorated with your favourite gemstones or simply in the same colour as your other pieces of Jewlery. This hairstyle may be simple, but it will look absolutely fabulous!
Looking for the very best wedding specialists in Virginia? Be sure to contact Hunt Country Celebrations’ members and hire them if you want your Big Day to be nothing less than absolutely stunning! Contact us and we promise you will never regret it!
As a bride, you want
your wedding attendants to look lovely – and not just
because they are part of the wedding, but most importantly, because they are
your very best friends and your closest “partners in crime”.
What are some of the
most popular bridesmaids’ dress trends for 2019?
We have gathered them
below – so read on and find out more.
shades of pink and barely there pink. Undoubtedly, pink is one of the most
appreciated wedding colors ever – and it makes all the sense in the world. It
is a sweet, romantic, and playful color that looks good on pretty much
everyone. This year’s trends are all about very soft pinks – which look lovely
on all skin types and really create a suave, beautiful look.
all shades. If you want to keep it low key elegant, gray is the way to go. It
works just as fantastically well with very elegant weddings as it does with
casual weddings, and it comes in a variety of shades that can suit anyone. For
lighter skin tones, darker grays and petroleum grays are lovely. For darker
skin tones, you can either settle on a dark gray or a medium one. Either way,
your bridesmaids will be more than appreciative of this color!
Navy blue. It’s nearly summer outside, so it makes sense that colors that
remind us of the beach would come back in trend. Navy is a lovely choice for
both elegant and casual weddings and it can really create a sense of elegance
and beauty. Plus, it looks good on everyone, and it can go really well with
plenty of other colors – from soft pastels to the popular Living Coral of 2019,
whites, creams, reds, and so on. A true jewel among wedding colors!
Sparkle. Many of you might
think that glittery dresses are just for the ultra-elegant weddings. But that
is not the case, actually. A soft gown with an A-line cut and a bit of glitter
on the bodice can look really beautiful even when incorporated in a very rustic
wedding (in fact, it will be the “glamorous note” that makes it all come
together in a gorgeous way).
Looking for truly amazing wedding
specialists in Virginia? They are all members of Hunt Country Celebrations – so
come check them out and hire the best of the best in the entire area!
As wedding specialists, here at Hunt Country Celebrations, we believe
every second of your wedding deserves to be the BEST ever. We do know, however,
that some moments of the Big Day tend to bear a higher importance than others,
precisely because they bear with them powerful symbols of love, marriage, and
Your cake cutting
is one of those moments.
Why is it so
important and how to find the right timing for it? We have some tips for you,
so read on if you would like to learn more about this.
The cake cutting is extremely
symbolical. On the one hand, you have the sweetness, standing for the sweetness
of your love story and your future together. On the other hand, you have the
gesture of the cutting of the cake, which is done together, as a symbol of how
you will work together to make your marriage happy. Of course, you want this
moment to be really beautiful, especially with the amazing meaningfulness
In most cases, the cake is cut
right after the first dance – meaning that the cake “happens” after dinner, but
before the dance party starts. The reason this timing works with most couples
is because it leaves some room between the dinner and the dessert, but also
because it allows you to avoid having to halt the actual party for a slice of
You can, of course, work around this. For instance, if you want to
start your wedding reception on a very romantic note with your first dance, you
can have the cake cutting right after dinner. It is perfectly fine to work with
your specific wedding timeline!
What you do have to keep in
mind is the fact that most people associate the cake cutting with the moment it
is acceptable for them to leave the wedding. This is especially important for
people who cannot stay for very long – either because it would be too tiresome for
them, or simply because they have to put their kids to sleep. So, the earlier
you can cut the cake, the better it will be for these guests!
Looking for talented and dedicated wedding
vendors in Virginia? Contact Hunt
Country Celebrations and come take a look at our amazing members – they
will definitely help you plan the kind of wedding nobody will ever forget!
Getting engaged is such a sweet and special
moment in your life! Of course, you will want to celebrate this major milestone
with a party that brings together smiles and tears of happiness – but how do
you plan the kind of engagement party every single guest will remember?
We have gathered some of the basic tips you
should know about this – so read on and find out more.
Make it intimate. Of course,
you are free to plan an engagement party as small or as large as you want – but
if you want your guests to feel like they are part of your story, a more
intimate engagement party is what you are looking for. Keep in mind though: if
you invite someone to the engagement party, you absolutely have to invite them
to the wedding too!
Make it special. Choosing a
theme for your engagement party is a really good idea because it will help you
create a cohesive vibe and it will help you make this party more unique than
the “standard” engagement party.
Make it fun. People love
playing party games – and since your engagement party is likely to be quite
small, you should take this opportunity and include some fun games. There are
so many sweet and humorous games you can play with your guests at your
Make it delicious. Food is
always a crucial part of every party out there – and it’s not just because good
food releases “happiness” hormones in our brains. It’s also because food tends
to bring people together, creating a sense of closeness, intimacy, and
coziness. You don’t have to serve a five course meal at your engagement party,
though – more often than not, this is the kind of event where you can “get
away” with snacks and sweet treats.
Make it yours. Don’t forget the
very essence of why this party is happening: you have just gotten engaged and
you are ready to get married to the one you love! Bring your story and your
personality in this party – authenticity will definitely make it memorable!
Looking for the very best wedding
specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations’ members and we
guarantee they will help you plan your dream wedding! Contact our members and
your Big Day will be AMAZING!
wedding deserves nothing less than the absolute best – from the date you
have chosen for it to the florist who will help you create an amazing ambiance
during the Big Day.
A large part of a successful wedding is
played by the “strategy” behind it – the ideas that you bring together to
create the kind of event everyone will really love. And coordinating your Big
Day with the season outside is one of the best strategies to approach.
How to plan a truly magnificent spring
We have some tips for you – so read on and
find out more.
Location, location, location. Pick
a wedding venue that will allow you to really make the most out of spring.
There’s something undeniably beautiful about this season that looks amazing as
a backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions – use that! Vineyards,
orchards, gardens, or simply venues located in places that celebrate the
gorgeousness of nature – these are the best kinds of venues you can choose for
a spring wedding.
Your food can get spring-y too!
With so many foods popping out fresh in spring, it would be a real pity not to
include them in the wedding. From fresh salads as entrees to spring herbs
infusing your main dishes and to edible flowers used for the décor of the
wedding cake (and maybe even for the décor of your signature cocktails!),
there’s something spring-like for every part of your wedding menu. Use that!
Dress your bridesmaids in
spring “mode”. The number one rule here is to plan a casual wedding – the
airiness and playfulness of spring doesn’t look that well with ultra-formal
attires. Pick dresses for your bridesmaids that truly celebrate the beauty of
this season – and don’t be afraid to settle for something that’s floral
patterned too. It will look AMAZING, both on the Big Day itself and in the
Have some fun! It’s spring
outside, so the weather is better (of course, you should still plan for a rainy
day alternative too, just in case). But since many people will want to soak up
the nice weather outside, why not create some entertainment options for the
cocktail hour? Lawn games and oversized board games can help people have so
Looking for the most talented wedding
vendors in Virginia? Contact Hunt
Country Celebrations and allow our members to help you plan the best