Although they are not mandatory in any way, wedding signs can really upgrade the look and the feel of your Big Day, regardless of where it may take place.
What are some of the most unique wedding sign ideas you might want to consider for your Big Day?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· Clothes pins on “drying lines”. This idea works really well for outdoor weddings (and even more so for country chic weddings), and it’s really easy to pull off. Write or print cute messages on pieces of card stock and pin them on a “drying line”. You can use chalk on dark or kraft card stock, or Conté sticks in a variety of colors if you (or one of your helpers) are artistically inclined.
· Have something printed. If you want your entire day-of stationery to look fantastic, have your wedding signs printed professionally. Contact a local print or sign shop to discuss options. They can do everything from poster paper mounted on foam-core to card stock to etched clear acrylic. An elegant sign could even be reused later on as a décor piece for your home, so you can get real value from elegant printed wedding signage.
· Luxury sign. Want your wedding sign to look luxurious and opulent? Have it placed in a quality matching frame. For example, you could have your sign is printed in gold or copper foil, and then mounted in a matching ornate gold or copper-colored frame. Another option is to rent a large mirror in an ornate frame and then have caligraphy done on it with white ink. This kind of showpiece wedding sign can be placed at the entrance to your wedding ceremony or reception, to set the tone for the entire event’s style.
· Wooden and sweet. Looking for a piece of décor that will work as a piece of décor for the wedding tables, or simply to serve as the table numbers? Consider painted or laser etched wood signs. Contrary to the popular belief, wooden elements are not just for country weddings, they can be perfectly well incorporated into the Big Day too. The wood can be a thin veneer to keep costs down, or you can even order card stock that looks like wood and that can still be printed on.
· What to write on these signs? Well, you could create a cute pun related to the purpose of the sign (e.g. “take a seat, not a side”). It could also be a quote from your favorite book or movie. It could be your names and your wedding date. As long as it fits with the occasion, the content of your wedding signs is completely up to you!
Looking for the most talented wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations and hire our members. They are talented, dedicated, and ready to make your dream wedding happen. With these amazing people on your side, your wedding will be nothing less than absolutely unforgettable!
For more lovely wedding sign ideas, check out this this gallery.
If your guests have traveled long and hard to make it to your wedding, they deserve all your appreciation, from the very moment they step into their hotel rooms. Of course, one of the best ways to show your gratitude is by making sure they will find a welcome bag in their room – but what are some of the most important things to remember when it comes to these little bags filled with goodies?
We have some tips for you – keep reading and find out more.
· Packaging. This is the first element that will strike your guests – so yes, it’s more than important that you choose nice packaging. Depending on what you want to put inside, your welcome bag can be an actual bag or even a box. Whatever it is, though, be sure it’s personalized with your wedding monogram, wedding date, or simply something representative of you as a couple.
· Message. Including a note in the welcome bags is an excellent way to communicate the weekends itinerary, including times, addresses, shuttle information, etc.. It is also nice to include a personal note with the bag or box. It doesn’t have to be something very long – a simple Thank You and a few words of gratitude will be more than enough!
· Contents. The greatest thing about welcome bags is that you can get as creative as you want to be. In general, food products are the most popular (e.g. something local, such as a small bottle of local wine or beer, or even a jar of honey or homemade jam) but they are not mandatory. Travel size pain medicine and toiletry products are also a good idea, especially if you know your guests are going to appreciate them the morning after the wedding. In the end, there’s no one rule you should absolutely follow, it is the fact that these products should represent you as a couple and feel like a little pampering for your guests.
Searching for the most talented and passionate wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations and allow our members to help you create the most fantastic wedding your guests have ever been to!
As a bride, you want
your wedding attendants to look lovely – and not just
because they are part of the wedding, but most importantly, because they are
your very best friends and your closest “partners in crime”.
What are some of the
most popular bridesmaids’ dress trends for 2019?
We have gathered them
below – so read on and find out more.
shades of pink and barely there pink. Undoubtedly, pink is one of the most
appreciated wedding colors ever – and it makes all the sense in the world. It
is a sweet, romantic, and playful color that looks good on pretty much
everyone. This year’s trends are all about very soft pinks – which look lovely
on all skin types and really create a suave, beautiful look.
all shades. If you want to keep it low key elegant, gray is the way to go. It
works just as fantastically well with very elegant weddings as it does with
casual weddings, and it comes in a variety of shades that can suit anyone. For
lighter skin tones, darker grays and petroleum grays are lovely. For darker
skin tones, you can either settle on a dark gray or a medium one. Either way,
your bridesmaids will be more than appreciative of this color!
Navy blue. It’s nearly summer outside, so it makes sense that colors that
remind us of the beach would come back in trend. Navy is a lovely choice for
both elegant and casual weddings and it can really create a sense of elegance
and beauty. Plus, it looks good on everyone, and it can go really well with
plenty of other colors – from soft pastels to the popular Living Coral of 2019,
whites, creams, reds, and so on. A true jewel among wedding colors!
Sparkle. Many of you might
think that glittery dresses are just for the ultra-elegant weddings. But that
is not the case, actually. A soft gown with an A-line cut and a bit of glitter
on the bodice can look really beautiful even when incorporated in a very rustic
wedding (in fact, it will be the “glamorous note” that makes it all come
together in a gorgeous way).
Looking for truly amazing wedding
specialists in Virginia? They are all members of Hunt Country Celebrations – so
come check them out and hire the best of the best in the entire area!
As wedding specialists, here at Hunt Country Celebrations, we believe
every second of your wedding deserves to be the BEST ever. We do know, however,
that some moments of the Big Day tend to bear a higher importance than others,
precisely because they bear with them powerful symbols of love, marriage, and
Your cake cutting
is one of those moments.
Why is it so
important and how to find the right timing for it? We have some tips for you,
so read on if you would like to learn more about this.
The cake cutting is extremely
symbolical. On the one hand, you have the sweetness, standing for the sweetness
of your love story and your future together. On the other hand, you have the
gesture of the cutting of the cake, which is done together, as a symbol of how
you will work together to make your marriage happy. Of course, you want this
moment to be really beautiful, especially with the amazing meaningfulness
In most cases, the cake is cut
right after the first dance – meaning that the cake “happens” after dinner, but
before the dance party starts. The reason this timing works with most couples
is because it leaves some room between the dinner and the dessert, but also
because it allows you to avoid having to halt the actual party for a slice of
You can, of course, work around this. For instance, if you want to
start your wedding reception on a very romantic note with your first dance, you
can have the cake cutting right after dinner. It is perfectly fine to work with
your specific wedding timeline!
What you do have to keep in
mind is the fact that most people associate the cake cutting with the moment it
is acceptable for them to leave the wedding. This is especially important for
people who cannot stay for very long – either because it would be too tiresome for
them, or simply because they have to put their kids to sleep. So, the earlier
you can cut the cake, the better it will be for these guests!
Looking for talented and dedicated wedding
vendors in Virginia? Contact Hunt
Country Celebrations and come take a look at our amazing members – they
will definitely help you plan the kind of wedding nobody will ever forget!
Getting engaged is such a sweet and special
moment in your life! Of course, you will want to celebrate this major milestone
with a party that brings together smiles and tears of happiness – but how do
you plan the kind of engagement party every single guest will remember?
We have gathered some of the basic tips you
should know about this – so read on and find out more.
Make it intimate. Of course,
you are free to plan an engagement party as small or as large as you want – but
if you want your guests to feel like they are part of your story, a more
intimate engagement party is what you are looking for. Keep in mind though: if
you invite someone to the engagement party, you absolutely have to invite them
to the wedding too!
Make it special. Choosing a
theme for your engagement party is a really good idea because it will help you
create a cohesive vibe and it will help you make this party more unique than
the “standard” engagement party.
Make it fun. People love
playing party games – and since your engagement party is likely to be quite
small, you should take this opportunity and include some fun games. There are
so many sweet and humorous games you can play with your guests at your
Make it delicious. Food is
always a crucial part of every party out there – and it’s not just because good
food releases “happiness” hormones in our brains. It’s also because food tends
to bring people together, creating a sense of closeness, intimacy, and
coziness. You don’t have to serve a five course meal at your engagement party,
though – more often than not, this is the kind of event where you can “get
away” with snacks and sweet treats.
Make it yours. Don’t forget the
very essence of why this party is happening: you have just gotten engaged and
you are ready to get married to the one you love! Bring your story and your
personality in this party – authenticity will definitely make it memorable!
Looking for the very best wedding
specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations’ members and we
guarantee they will help you plan your dream wedding! Contact our members and
your Big Day will be AMAZING!
wedding deserves nothing less than the absolute best – from the date you
have chosen for it to the florist who will help you create an amazing ambiance
during the Big Day.
A large part of a successful wedding is
played by the “strategy” behind it – the ideas that you bring together to
create the kind of event everyone will really love. And coordinating your Big
Day with the season outside is one of the best strategies to approach.
How to plan a truly magnificent spring
We have some tips for you – so read on and
find out more.
Location, location, location. Pick
a wedding venue that will allow you to really make the most out of spring.
There’s something undeniably beautiful about this season that looks amazing as
a backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions – use that! Vineyards,
orchards, gardens, or simply venues located in places that celebrate the
gorgeousness of nature – these are the best kinds of venues you can choose for
a spring wedding.
Your food can get spring-y too!
With so many foods popping out fresh in spring, it would be a real pity not to
include them in the wedding. From fresh salads as entrees to spring herbs
infusing your main dishes and to edible flowers used for the décor of the
wedding cake (and maybe even for the décor of your signature cocktails!),
there’s something spring-like for every part of your wedding menu. Use that!
Dress your bridesmaids in
spring “mode”. The number one rule here is to plan a casual wedding – the
airiness and playfulness of spring doesn’t look that well with ultra-formal
attires. Pick dresses for your bridesmaids that truly celebrate the beauty of
this season – and don’t be afraid to settle for something that’s floral
patterned too. It will look AMAZING, both on the Big Day itself and in the
Have some fun! It’s spring
outside, so the weather is better (of course, you should still plan for a rainy
day alternative too, just in case). But since many people will want to soak up
the nice weather outside, why not create some entertainment options for the
cocktail hour? Lawn games and oversized board games can help people have so
Looking for the most talented wedding
vendors in Virginia? Contact Hunt
Country Celebrations and allow our members to help you plan the best