Venue Spotlight – LeFay Cottage at Little Washington
Join us on August 28 at the Shenandoah Wedding Showcase brought to you by Hunt Country Celebrations and Shenandoah Wedding Professionals. Begin the day experiencing the enchanting LeFay Cottage at Little Washington, one of the four participating venues.
Photography Credit: Chuck Fazio Photography
About LeFay Cottage at Little Washington
Where Romance Reigns
LeFay Cottage at Little Washington, Virginia, is a quintessential boutique cottage, wedding venue, and lavender farm, set on five idyllic acres at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A world apart ~ the enchanting cottage milieu is distinctively intimate, disarmingly charming, and chic without pretense. This is the place where you long to belong. Over five idyllic, secluded acres on a lavender farm offering three breathtakingly scenic outdoor ceremony and reception themed venues, LeFay Cottage at Little Washington is the place to begin all your happily ever after’s.
This “Imagine. Believe. Dream.” destination for your Fairytale Wedding has created an exceptional experience with Northern Virginia’s Finest Wedding Specialists & Hunt Country Celebrations for the Shenandoah Wedding Showcase.
Your tour begins with a glass of BUBBLY at our enchanting, boutique cottage. This is the place where you long to belong. Beautiful flower arrangements will be on display courtesy of Walking Wind Farm & Florist, and an enchanting harpist will be on site, courtesy of Olivera Music.
The Secret Forest For Your Nuptials
Photo Credit by: Viktoria Art Photography
Set your imagination free. Fantasy is unlimited at LeFay Cottage. Fantasize freely, inspired by the Cottage-Core & Faerie-Core spirit. Lord of the Rings, Dungeons & Dragons, Game of Thrones, & Faerie lover’s Meet LeFay’s very own Dragon!
- Fantasy Decor & Flowers by Walking Wind Farm & Florist
- Delectable Dragon Bites & Fantasy Food Creations will be provided by The Polished Foxx
- Fantasy Photographer by Viktoria Art Photography
- Hair & Makeup by Alya Salon
- Bridal Gown Creations by Cathy Ebrada
- Faerie Crystal Crowns by LeFay Cottage at Little Washington
The Love Lavender Farm for your Nuptials
Photo Credit: Hung Vu Photography
- “DRINK ME” home made brewed tea’s and “EAT ME” cakes created by an inspired Mad Hatter by Miss Minervas Tea Room & Gifts
- Whimsical & Enchanting Floral Decor by Nature By Design
- Horse & Carriage Company by Harmons Carriages
- Timeless Stationery & Invitations by Curious Fox Press
Blue Ridge Mountains Nuptials
Photo Credit: Barry Freeman Photography
- Step into an imaginative world of Nature of Design featuring a Secret Garden and a selection of tablescapes by Nature of Design.
- Vintage Glassware & Decor Details by Blooming Arrow
- Theatrical Lighting by Artistic Concepts Group
- Chiavari Chairs by LeFay Cottage At Little Washington
- Wedding Videography Winter Studios
Our Parting Gifts
Lavender Farm Bridal Party Gift courtesy of LeFay Cottage at Little Washington
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
An overnight midweek stay at LeFay Cottage at Little Washington
More About the Shenandoah Wedding Showcase
This FREE showcase gives you an opportunity to explore the best of the Shenandoah Valley. Spend the day becoming acquainted with four unique wedding venues and meet the most celebrated event and celebration vendors along the way.
– The George Washington Hotel, 103 E Piccadilly St, Winchester, VA 22601
– L’Auberge Provencale, 13630 Lord Fairfax Hwy, Boyce, VA 22620
– Long Branch Historic House & Farm, 830 Long Branch Lane, Boyce, VA 22620
– LeFay Cottage at Little Washington, 41 Christmas Tree Ln, Washington, VA 22747
During this self-guided tour, visit one or all wedding venues and meet more than 30 local wedding and event vendors. Attend and enter to win door prizes at each wedding venue. Start the day in Winchester at The George Washington Hotel and work your way south to L’Auberage Provencale, Long Branch Historic House and Farm, and end at LeF
ay Cottage in Little Washington. Please allow 2.5-3 hours to complete the entire wedding showcase, including an approximate hour of driving.