A Big Wedding or a Small WeddingLeave a Comment
A Big Wedding or a Small Wedding
Hunt Country Celebrations has a wealth of wonderful things ready for your wedding. We are an excellent wedding venue that can easily make any type of wedding look grand and fabulous, so your only focus should be on deciding what kind of wedding you want. If you’re unsure whether you want to have a big wedding or a small one, we’ve written this post to help you.
Big weddings depending on where you are from, might mean a guest list of 300 and above. The following are the pros and cons of a big wedding:
- You will have no restrictions on your guest list. For your big wedding, you can invite any and everyone. There will be no squabbles or feeling left out where your guest list is concerned.
- You will have more fun and partying. The more the merrier is the key here. The more people you have attending your event, the more fun it will be for you.
- You also get more gifts. All those people you are inviting will not be coming empty-handed for your ceremony. You are sure to get lots of gifts.
- You will certainly be breaking the bank for this one. Big weddings mean more cost per head, so be ready for it.
- Less intimacy will be a problem. It is a wedding tradition for the bride and groom to spend some time welcoming each guest. This is unachievable with a big wedding due to the sheer number of people in attendance.
- You will have a harder time planning it. Think of the seating arrangements, for example, you or your wedding planner will face a lot of work getting it right.
A wedding is considered small if the guests are less than 120 in number.
- Your budget will be sufficient. If your wedding is small, it will go easy on your account and the quality of your occasion will be better are there are fewer people to cater for.
- You can have intimacy. This is because you’ll be inviting only the family and friends closest to you. You can spend time personally welcoming your guests to the ceremony.
- It is less stressful. A small wedding is easier to plan than a bigger wedding.
- Your guest list will be restricted. You won’t be able to invite everyone and there’s sure to be a little friction over who gets to come and who doesn’t.
- Your partying will be less. Yes, you’ll have fun, but not as much as you would, if you were having a big wedding.
Whether you choose a big wedding or a small one, Hunt Country Celebrations has a great wedding package for you. We are located only 40 miles Southwest of Washington DC. Why not choose us as your wedding location? Call us today!