These Wedding Signs Are Really Lovely!Leave a Comment
Although they are not mandatory in any way, wedding signs can really upgrade the look and the feel of your Big Day, regardless of where it may take place.
What are some of the most unique wedding sign ideas you might want to consider for your Big Day?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· Clothes pins on “drying lines”. This idea works really well for outdoor weddings (and even more so for country chic weddings), and it’s really easy to pull off. Write or print cute messages on pieces of card stock and pin them on a “drying line”. You can use chalk on dark or kraft card stock, or Conté sticks in a variety of colors if you (or one of your helpers) are artistically inclined.
· Have something printed. If you want your entire day-of stationery to look fantastic, have your wedding signs printed professionally. Contact a local print or sign shop to discuss options. They can do everything from poster paper mounted on foam-core to card stock to etched clear acrylic. An elegant sign could even be reused later on as a décor piece for your home, so you can get real value from elegant printed wedding signage.
· Luxury sign. Want your wedding sign to look luxurious and opulent? Have it placed in a quality matching frame. For example, you could have your sign is printed in gold or copper foil, and then mounted in a matching ornate gold or copper-colored frame. Another option is to rent a large mirror in an ornate frame and then have caligraphy done on it with white ink. This kind of showpiece wedding sign can be placed at the entrance to your wedding ceremony or reception, to set the tone for the entire event’s style.
· Wooden and sweet. Looking for a piece of décor that will work as a piece of décor for the wedding tables, or simply to serve as the table numbers? Consider painted or laser etched wood signs. Contrary to the popular belief, wooden elements are not just for country weddings, they can be perfectly well incorporated into the Big Day too. The wood can be a thin veneer to keep costs down, or you can even order card stock that looks like wood and that can still be printed on.
· What to write on these signs? Well, you could create a cute pun related to the purpose of the sign (e.g. “take a seat, not a side”). It could also be a quote from your favorite book or movie. It could be your names and your wedding date. As long as it fits with the occasion, the content of your wedding signs is completely up to you!
Looking for the most talented wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations and hire our members. They are talented, dedicated, and ready to make your dream wedding happen. With these amazing people on your side, your wedding will be nothing less than absolutely unforgettable!
For more lovely wedding sign ideas, check out this this gallery.