5 Tips to an Engagement Party Everyone Will Remember
March 13, 2019
Getting engaged is such a sweet and special moment in your life! Of course, you will want to celebrate this major milestone with a party that brings together smiles and tears of happiness – but how do you plan the kind of engagement party every single guest will remember?
We have gathered some of the basic tips you should know about this – so read on and find out more.
- Make it intimate. Of course, you are free to plan an engagement party as small or as large as you want – but if you want your guests to feel like they are part of your story, a more intimate engagement party is what you are looking for. Keep in mind though: if you invite someone to the engagement party, you absolutely have to invite them to the wedding too!
- Make it special. Choosing a theme for your engagement party is a really good idea because it will help you create a cohesive vibe and it will help you make this party more unique than the “standard” engagement party.
- Make it fun. People love playing party games – and since your engagement party is likely to be quite small, you should take this opportunity and include some fun games. There are so many sweet and humorous games you can play with your guests at your engagement party!
- Make it delicious. Food is always a crucial part of every party out there – and it’s not just because good food releases “happiness” hormones in our brains. It’s also because food tends to bring people together, creating a sense of closeness, intimacy, and coziness. You don’t have to serve a five course meal at your engagement party, though – more often than not, this is the kind of event where you can “get away” with snacks and sweet treats.
- Make it yours. Don’t forget the very essence of why this party is happening: you have just gotten engaged and you are ready to get married to the one you love! Bring your story and your personality in this party – authenticity will definitely make it memorable!
Looking for the very best wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations’ members and we guarantee they will help you plan your dream wedding! Contact our members and your Big Day will be AMAZING!