Leaves Are So Perfect for Weddings!
Finding a wedding theme that suits you and your personality is important – but so is finding a motif that works with your theme, your color scheme, and, of course, with who you are as a couple.
For instance, country chic weddings, garden weddings, boho-chic weddings and many other wedding themes work very well with leafy motifs.
How to include leaves in your wedding décor? There are so many ways – and we’ve gathered a few of the most amazing ones right below, so read on if you want to find your inspiration.
- Table runner. Even the simplest long, rectangular, wooden table can be turned into something genuinely stylish and chic. You could pull this off in two ways: either by creating fresh greenery table runners (which go perfect with bare wooden tables), or by using a leaf-patterned table runner (perfect if you want to make it all feel a bit more playful).
- Golden leaves. No, not just fall leaves, but actually golden leaves. Use them to create unique, modern pieces of décor that bring elegance and luxury to every wedding space. Don’t be afraid to get creative here – there are so many gorgeous ways to incorporate these into your wedding day!
- Wedding ceremony backdrop. Want to say “YES” surrounded by pure magic and beauty? Why not create greenery garlands and hang them from your wedding ceremony chuppah? Doing this can transform even the simplest space into an elegant environment for your wedding ceremony, so that you remember this moment forever.
- Lounge area. Including a lounge area in your wedding reception space is an excellent idea because it will give your guests a place to hang out, relax, and simply socialize with each other. You can pull this off really easy, with simple wooden furniture covered in white tapestry, and decorated with cushions in leaf patterns. It will look so fun and stylish!
- From your wedding invitations to your place cards, everything can include leaf patterns. For a touch of exoticism, choose banana leaves or palm tree leaves. For something closer to home and down to earth, choose fern leaves. Either way, your stationery will look amazing!
Looking for the very best wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations and hire any of our members – we guarantee you will never be disappointed by their talent, dedication, and attention to detail. With these wedding vendors on your side, your Big Day is bound to be nothing less than memorable!