4 Pinterest Tips All Brides Should KnowLeave a Comment
As a bride, you want to create the most amazing wedding Virginia has ever seen – and with the right vendors on your side and the best ideas to inspire you, you really stand a very good chance at achieving this.
Of course, Pinterest will be part of your wedding planning process – but how do you really make this social network your ally, and not just another component in the confusion and noise you will feel when planning the Big Day?
We have gathered 4 Pinterest tips all brides should know – so read on and find out more.
- It is important to know who to follow. Run a bit of research and see which of the Pinterest boards are very up-to-date and popular, and follow those. You will soon discover more and more pinteresters as well – but for now, focus on following those pages that pin a lot of new content and ideas.
- Don’t expect to have your wedding vision ready as soon as you create the Pinterest board. At the beginning of your wedding planning process, it’s normal (and even recommended) to pin whatever comes your way and you like. You will have plenty of time to make a selection later on.
- DO install the Pinterest button. You want all of your favorite ideas to go on your Pinterest board regardless of whether or not you have discovered them on this social network. The Pinterest button will allow you to pin virtually anything you find online – and yes, this includes your favorite vendors’ websites as well.
- Once you have pinned enough ideas and once you have a clearer idea of how you want your wedding to look, start making a selection. Leave behind anything that doesn’t suit your vision 100% and only bring together the ideas that suit your particular style.
- Keep in mind: it’s generally best if you keep all your wedding pins in one place. Some people like creating boards for every major wedding element (e.g. for the colors, for the flowers, for the hair, and so on). However, having all of your favorite ideas in one place will help you see the bigger picture.
Looking for the most talented wedding specialists in Virginia? Contact Hunt Country Celebrations and allow our members to help you plan the best, most beautiful, and most unique wedding your guests have ever been to. You will never regret having chosen our members to work with!