5 Ways to Wear Florals That Don’t Involve a CrownLeave a Comment
Flowers are an indispensable part of a wedding – and we all know just how popular flower crowns were until not very long ago. What happens if you don’t want to wear one, but still want to adorn your beautiful look with the grace and delicacy of your favorite blooms?
We have some tips for you – so read on to find out about the best ways to wear florals that don’t involve a crown.
- In your wedding veil. Planning to wear a wedding veil for the Big Day? Adorn it with gorgeous fresh blooms – it will make you feel like a real-life princess who has just walked out of a Disney movie.
- If you thought anklets are all about the 90s, we have some great news for you: they are back in style. Create a beautiful floral anklet to wear with a carefree wedding dress – this idea will be more than amazing for an outdoor or backyard wedding!
- In your hair. Just because you’re not wearing an actual flower crown, it doesn’t mean you cannot wear flowers in your hair. For a boho-chic, hippy, feminine touch, adorn your hairstyle with fresh blooms – it will make you look stunning!
- Bridal sash. Accentuate your beautiful waistline with a breathtaking arrangement of flowers – this idea will conquer everyone’s hearts in an instant!
- Statement necklace. Wearing a dress with a generous cleavage? Why not accessorize it with a statement necklace inspired by the energizing beauty of spring? A necklace made out of your favorite flowers will surely make you stand out from the crowd!
Looking for exquisite wedding vendors in Virginia? Come visit Hunt country Celebrations and allow us to present you with our members: the most talented wedding specialists in the entire area. Choose them and you won’t regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ mhobl